- To book a cruise you must be a member of Chichester Yacht Club and have Registered for the website (Register Here).
- Click on the link below to visit the specific cruise event page. Reserve your place by Booking a ticket.
- Cruises operate a reserve list, The reserve list indicates that more boats have enlisted on the cruise than places initially booked. However, the cruise leader will generally attempt to make arrangements to accommodate boats on the reserve list, and confirm inclusion in the cruise in good time.
- Bookings will move up from the reserve list if there are sufficient cancellations above.
- If your boat details are incorrect, update your profile using the Your Profile link.
- In 2017 there are two joint yacht and motor cruises, one on 8th April to Gosport and one on 19th August to the Royal Yacht Squadron. Please read the descriptions carefully for each of these cruises for specific berthing arrangements.
For all other Yacht Section cruises, motor boats are very welcome to join by contacting the cruise leader before booking on the web site. This is to check that berthing arrangements etc are suitable. Please also indicate in the comments box (at the time of booking) that you are motor boat.
CLUB STANDARD INDEMNITY
By entering any cruise or race, every member undertakes to maintain and keep their vessel, her machinery, tackle, sails and equipment (especially safety equipment) in a proper state of repair and seaworthiness and shall take all reasonable care and precautions, including insurance, for the safety of the vessel, her crew and other vessels and crew. A full version of the Club Standard Indemnity can be found in the Members’ Rules section.
|24th June 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Gins Farm||Bill and Judy Walker||4 of 15 available|
|27th June 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Island Harbour||David & Janice Thomas||3 of 10 available|
|8th July 2017||Yacht Cruise: CYC Round the Island Race/Cruise||John Lake||3 of 10 available|
|11th July 2017||Yacht Cruise: Swanwick, Newtown Creek and Anchors||David and Susie Burrall||7 of 10 available|
|22nd July 2017||Yacht Cruise: Boats, BBQ & Booze a Cruise to Bucklers Hard||Simon & Ally Benson||Reserve list only|
|25th July 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Lymington & Hamble||David and Amanda Pearce||8 of 15 available|
|5th August 2017||Yacht Cruise: Westward Ho Cruise||Graeme & Helen Jupp||Reserve list only|
|12th August 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Marchwood||John & Jane Gosnell||Reserve list only|
|13th August 2017||Yacht Cruise: Far East Cruise to Gosport Brighton Eastbourne (Air Show) & return||John & Judy Fisher||4 of 10 available|
|19th August 2017||All Section Visit to Royal Yacht Squadron Cowes||David & Gill Roberts||7 of 25 available|
|26th August 2017||Yacht Cruise: August Bank Holiday Cruise to Bembridge||Trevor and Rose Ferris||2 of 12 available|
|2nd September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Bramidge Trophy Race CCRC/CYC||John Lake||19 of 20 available|
|5th September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Bucklers Hard Island Harbour Gosport||Steve & Cathy Martin||2 of 10 available|
|9th September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Race/Cruise Yarmouth & Back||John Lake||6 of 10 available|
|12th September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Bembridge||Peter & Marion Barker||9 of 15 available|
|19th September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Yarmouth||Philip and Sue Brown||4 of 10 available|
|23rd September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Autumn Tints Cruise to Hamble||Ian & Tracy Ellington||12 of 15 available|
|30th September 2017||Yacht Cruise: Pursuit Race||John Lake||18 of 20 available|
|3rd October 2017||Yacht Cruise: Cruise to Bucklers Hard||Ian Culley||7 of 10 available|
|7th October 2017||Yacht Cruise: Winter Woolies Cruise to Cowes||Robert King||11 of 15 available|