- To book a cruise you must be a member of Chichester Yacht Club and have Registered for the website (Register Here).
- Click on the link below to visit the specific cruise event page. Reserve your place by Booking a ticket.
- Cruises operate a reserve list, The reserve list indicates that more boats have enlisted on the cruise than places initially booked. However, the cruise leader will generally attempt to make arrangements to accommodate boats on the reserve list, and confirm inclusion in the cruise in good time.
- Bookings will move up from the reserve list if there are sufficient cancellations above.
- If your boat details are incorrect, update your profile using the Your Profile link.
- If you are booking or cancelling a place on a cruise less than 5 days before the start date please first contact the cruise leader directly so that the Leader is aware and can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you have a motor boat please state this in the cruise booking notes when booking.
|22nd September 2018||Yacht Cruise : Mercury Harbour||Bill & Judy Walker||Cancelled|
|22nd September 2018||Yacht Cruise to East Cowes||Bill and Judy Walker||Reserve list only|
|24th September 2018||Yacht Cruise : Magical Mystery Cruise||Peter & Marion Barker||Reserve list only|
|29th September 2018||Yacht Cruise : Yarmouth Cruise (revised)||Nick & Jan Dunnett||11 of 15 available|
|6th October 2018||Yacht Cruise : Last of the Summer Wine Bembridge||Geoff & Sara Gamble||6 of 10 available|
|9th October 2018||Yacht Cruise : Lymington Autumn Tints||Ian Culley||7 of 10 available|
|13th October 2018||Yacht Cruise : Winter Woolies to West Cowes||Robert & Jean King||4 of 10 available|