- To book a cruise you must be a member of Chichester Yacht Club and have Registered for the website (Register Here).
- Click on the link below to visit the specific cruise event page. Reserve your place by Booking a ticket.
- Cruises operate a reserve list, The reserve list indicates that more boats have enlisted on the cruise than places initially booked. However, the cruise leader will generally attempt to make arrangements to accommodate boats on the reserve list, and confirm inclusion in the cruise in good time.
- Bookings will move up from the reserve list if there are sufficient cancellations above.
- If your boat details are incorrect, update your profile using the Your Profile link.
- If you are booking or cancelling a place on a cruise less than 5 days before the start date please first contact the cruise leader directly so that the Leader is aware and can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you have a motor boat please state this in the cruise booking notes when booking.
CLUB STANDARD INDEMNITY
By entering any cruise or race, every member undertakes to maintain and keep their vessel, her machinery, tackle, sails and equipment (especially safety equipment) in a proper state of repair and seaworthiness and shall take all reasonable care and precautions, including insurance, for the safety of the vessel, her crew and other vessels and crew. A full version of the Club Standard Indemnity can be found in the Members’ Rules section.